Services Family uses cookies to make this site simpler. Find out more about cookies 

Our Home, Contents and Kit cover,
exclusively for UK Armed Forces in MoD Accommodation!

Get a Quote

Home and Contents Info

Home & Contents Insurance for MoD Personnel in SLA or SFA.

Exclusively for members of the UK Armed Forces and their families in MoD accommodation.

Designed by ex-Service personnel for you and addressing the needs of today’s Military lifestyle.

License-to-Occupy on its own or combined with comprehensive contents cover!

uniform phone couch
MoD Kit Gadgets Home Contents Licence to Occupy


Whatever MoD accommodation – SLA/SSLA/SFA/SSFA.

Wherever you are posted – throughout the UK and Europe.

Covers your home and detached living in SLA while you work away from your home or for your dependants at Uni etc!


arrow arrow

A policy that moves when and where you do and covers you as you move!


Cover for as long as you live in MoD accommodation and pay your premium!

Just an annual check of your insured values and postcode to keep the best prices.

Covers your personal kit, gadgets and valuables out-and-about and even on deployments!*

* Authorised deployed personal effects only, terms and conditions apply.


Available later this month, follow us on Twitter for the launch and to get a quote.

Read more below about our policy in design for you!

What is this type of insurance?

This exclusive Services Personnel policy will cover MoD accommodation, personal possessions, personal issued military equipment and kit. The policy will also cover private personal liability to the general public. The policy is specially designed to be continuous in that, during your Military Service, it will not be normally cancelled. It will therefore remain in force without the need to reapply as you are moved or deployed from one location or type of accommodation to another.

  What is covered?

Your liability for your MoD accommodation, contents and kit.

You and your families possessions at home.

Your possessions during March in/out and in transit to your new home or into storage.

The family’s personal possessions and valuables including gadgets, cycles and tech when out.

Authorised personal possessions taken on deployment.

Your money, freezer contents or chilled food at home.

If a member of your family runs a business from home, then office equipment is covered.

You and your family’s personal liability for injury or damage.

Optional additional pedal cycle and sports cover available for expensive items.

  What is not covered? – key points.

Deliberate or malicious damage by you or your family.

Damage resulting from gradual causes, wear and tear or electrical or mechanical breakdowns.

Damage by pets.

  Are there restrictions on cover?

There is a policy excess and monetary limits put on cover.

You or your spouse must be a serving member of the Armed Forces when the damage or loss occurred.

Cycles and other items away from home must have been secured if unattended at the time of the theft.

A tailored Home, kit and contents policy for members of the UK Armed Forces!

Despite COVID-19, our final preparations to launch will be completed this month.

We’d like to let you know when our quick and easy online platform is ready.


Sign Up For News!